COBOL/IMS/CICS/DB2/JAVA/C++/VB Consultant available
Author Message
 COBOL/IMS/CICS/DB2/JAVA/C++/VB Consultant available

I am available to help you with small projects using COBOL/IMS/CICS/DB2
or JAVA/VC++/VB.  I will offer thi shelp from home on an hourly basis.
I have all the software and hardware required to support such an

Sanjay Jain

Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MVS Cobol/Cobol II CICS VSAM DB2 IDEAL Datacom Consultant available

2. Cobol,CICS,DB2,IMS,VSAM position available

3. CICS,COBOL,DB2 Consultant Available

4. ---> COBOL/CICS/DB2 Consultant available for assignment

5. Seeking experienced COBOL PROGRAMMER with CICS, JCL, DB2, VSAM, IDMS, IMS, COBOL - Cleveland, OH

6. IBM Mainframe - COBOL,IMS/DB/DC,CICS,DB2 immediate openings

7. KC>Mainframe>COBOL, CICS, DB2, IMS>Excellent $$$

8. AZ - COBOL IMS/DB2/CICS programmers

9. AZ - COBOL,IMS,DB2,CICS programming

10. COBOL/CICS/DB2/IMS Programmer Analyst contracts in SF and San Mateo - recruiter

11. US - Baltimore - COBOL/CICS/DB2/IMS - CTG

12. Seeking experienced COBOL Programmer Analyst with MVS, CICS, JCL, DB2, IMS, IDMS, VSAM