Cobol Standards - Screen Section.
Author Message
 Cobol Standards - Screen Section.

Really for Don Nelson, but I thought some others could get something out of
this.

Don,

In your book I found no mention of Screen Sections.  I have seen them used
with relative consistance in CA-Realia COBOL and Micro Focus COBOL.  Are
they in the COBOL standards?  If so, which year?

Thanks!

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. SCREEN-SECTION in Fujitsu Cobol

2. Cobol Screen section

3. Fujitsu-Cobol (Cursor-behaviour in screen-section-forms)

4. Help- with Cobol Screen Section

5. Sections-- was Re: COBOL programming standards

6. help on working with the screen section

7. Screen Section?

8. Help on screen section for display/accept - ken6-2.cbl (0/1)

9. Help on screen section for display/accept - ken6-2.cbl (1/1)

10. Screen Section Question

11. edited pic in screen section

12. Reading numerical data from screen section