Mainframe Cobol Programmer Wanted
Author Message
 Mainframe Cobol Programmer Wanted

The McRoe Group is currently looking for a cobol programmer.
Newark, NJ
60,000 to 65,000
CICS, DB2

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Mainframe Cobol Programmer Wanted

60,000 to 65,000? That sounds like the bonus one would need to even work in
Newark....

WOB

Quote:
> The McRoe Group is currently looking for a cobol programmer.
> Newark, NJ
> 60,000 to 65,000
> CICS, DB2

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Mainframe Cobol Programmer Wanted

[ abroad.txt < 1K ]
Dear Sir/Madame,

My name is Yiannis Patrikiadis and I represent the "PS Software LTD".

The company is located in Greece and working with Greek personel. The

company

is only doing software that is to be sold to  Greek buisiness. All the

programs made and sold are written in Cobol language. This is giving me

the

advandage to say that our personel is quite experienced with this

language.

The reason that I mail to yoy is to say that we are interesting in a

co-operation with you. Please do send me details and I will get back to

you.

Don't hesitate to contact me on the e-mail or over the phone which is

+30-1-4171901,+30-93-204045.

For PS Software LTD

Yiannis Patrikiadis

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Wed, 04 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. What's new *and* interesting for IBM mainframe COBOL programmers - in the next COBOL Standard

2. S.E. FL -NEW POSTING:***WANTED: MAINFRAME PROGRAMMERS***-CONTRACT

3. NJ-3-Mainframe programmers wanted ASAP

4. Mainframe programmers wanted

5. Mainframe Programmers Wanted

6. Mainframe programmers wanted

7. US-NH-MAINFRAME PROGRAMMERS WANTED

8. S.E. FL -NEW LISTING***WANTED: MAINFRAME PROGRAMMERS NOW***-CONTRACT

9. JOB-US-VA-Richmond- COBOL Mainframe Programmer/ Analyst

10. JOB-US-VA-Richmond- COBOL Mainframe Programmer/ Analyst

11. JOB-US-VA-Richmond- COBOL Mainframe Programmer/ Analyst