Programmer needs Input printing .JPEG,.GIF, etc from MF COBOL
Author Message
 Programmer needs Input printing .JPEG,.GIF, etc from MF COBOL

Dear Sir/Madam,
We develop software for the Windows environment using Microfocus cobol (
version 4.0.32, 32 bit)  and recently the issue of including graphical (.JPEG,
.GIF, etc.) images in our reports has come up.  The images printed will need to
appear as part of the Cobol report and not on a separate report.  We use some
'PC_WIN_...' utilities supplied by Microfocus to print our reports. We can
currently print .BMP images thru the 'PC_WIN...' utilities, but they are poor
at that.  Also, my Users are not satisfied with just .BMP images.
Do you know of any way to print .JPEG, .GIF, etc from Cobol?
Is there a product out there that can interface with MF Cobol to do this?
Does anyone have any sample code for doing this?

Thanks for your concern in reading this message.

Best Regards,
J. Rodriguez

Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help printig .JPEG, .GIF,etc from MicroFucus Cobol*************************

2. Printing to lpt2, lpt3, etc using Mf Cobol on win95/98

3. Convert Canvas - Drawing into JPEG / GIF etc.

4. Wanted: DLLs to read JPEG, GIF, etc

5. How to access and display GIF, JPEG, PICT, etc images

6. Print to GIF/JPEG/PICT ?

7. Allentown, PA - Programmers Needed, MF Cobol, Unix, Sybase

8. NEED JPEG & GIF LIB

9. MF COBOL v AcuCOBOL etc

10. Info/Advice needed on IBM Cobol 2 to MF Unix Cobol conversion

11. Input pipe error in MF COBOL (HP-UX)

12. GIF/JPEG in ASM IMPOSSIBLE! GIF/JPEG with A