compatibility beetwen microfocus cobol 2.0 and RM cobol with "linux 3.0
Author Message
 compatibility beetwen microfocus cobol 2.0 and RM cobol with "linux 3.0

Hi friends the comp.lamg.cobol.

I'm a new user of "LINUX 3.0" ,  Sorry, my  ignorance !!!

I need a help to use any COBOL, under the  "LINUX 3.0" (SLACKWARE))

I don't know what "COBOL" and version is compatibile

I have Microfocus Cobol 2.0 and RM Cobol.

I need know, if I  will have any problems in use anyone.

Please, would send me, a explanation about  this.

Regards,

Emerson Rrodrigues de Rezende

Sat, 02 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question about RM/COBOL and PL/COBOL compatibility.

2. Mikro Focus Cobol Compiler 3.0/ Personal Cobol Compiler 2.0

3. Help with Microfocus personal cobol and Microfocus Level II cobol

4. MicroFocus COBOL 3.2 X"86" command

5. Needed: MicroFocus "Personal Cobol for windows"

6. How compatible are RM Cobol and MF Cobol.

7. Old RM-COBOL UNIX programmer seeking info on move to COBOL/400 on AS/400

8. Running RM/Cobol on Linux

9. RM Cobol - piping keystrokes into LInux

10. RM/COBOL for Linux and MOUSE

11. RM/COBOL & Cobol-WOW HOSTING

12. Cobol-CGI and RM Cobol