MF COBOL CALLED FROM VB5
Author Message
 MF COBOL CALLED FROM VB5

Can somebody tell me why VB5 does'n call a Cobol DLL ?

The error is "File not Found"

In VB3 it work's fine.(Althought only in Windows 3.xx)

Tia

Jurandir Monteiro

Wed, 18 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MF COBOL CALLED FROM VB5
On Sat, 30 Jan 1999 13:07:00 -0200, "Jurandir Monteiro"

Quote:

>Can somebody tell me why VB5 does'n call a Cobol DLL ?

Have you recompiled your COBOL DLL with a 32bit compiler?

Quote:

>The error is "File not Found"

>In VB3 it work's fine.(Althought only in Windows 3.xx)

Both 16bit so calling another 16bit DLL probably worked fine.

--
Shaun

GoFar MTB mag (issue 0.9 now available)      http://www.gofar.demon.co.uk/

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. calling a MF COBOL .dll (ver 3.2.50) from VB5

2. Calling Visual Object Cobol DLL′s From VB5

3. VB5 Strange Behaviour When Calling Cobol DLL

4. Calling a VB5 DLL from Microfocus COBOL

5. Calling MF COBOL-DLL from VB

6. MF cobol api call with structure containing array

7. problem with mf cobol calling win32 api

8. Calling C++ DLL from MF COBOL

9. Main program is MF cobol then after call dlclose SIGSEGV

10. MF COBOL Call by name...

11. REXX calling MF Cobol DLLs problem

12. Delphi call to MF Cobol.