File DSN with Fujitsu Cobol 5
Author Message
 File DSN with Fujitsu Cobol 5

I'm running an application with FJ Cobol 5 runtime that uses an ODBC
connection to SQL Server. There is no problem when I use a user or
system DSN, but now I have to use an file DSN because of the environment
(Citrix Metaframe on W2k). The applikation is running an the metaframe,
but the DB connection is only possible with a user or system DSN and
administrator rights. A normal user has no access to the whole registry.

Is there any possibility to use an other kind of connection without
changeing the application ?

gabriel

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 05:04:27 GMT

1. Fujitsu COBOL -- 45,000 Developers Receive Fujitsu COBOL at Microsoft Developer Days

2. IBM mainframe COBOL - how to close an output file and reopen it with a different DSN

3. Fujitsu Software Corp special offering on Fujitsu COBOL 4.2 (V4L20)

4. Fujitsu Software Corp special offering on Fujitsu COBOL 4.2

5. Fujitsu COBOL file open error

6. Crystal Report for Indexed files in Fujitsu Cobol

7. Saving Fujitsu Cobol files.

8. Batch file for Fujitsu COBOL

9. Setting path to runtime files in Fujitsu Cobol 4

10. Read files microfocus with power cobol fujitsu ?

11. Saving Fujitsu Cobol source files

12. How do I get DSN into COBOL Program