Mainframe output to HTML or for viewing on Internet, How??
Author Message
 Mainframe output to HTML or for viewing on Internet, How??

|We have tons of mainframe reports that we would like somehow and easily
|view with a browser on our internal intranet we are setting up. What is
|best and easiest way of doing this??

Both Netscape and Internet Explorer (and probably most other browsers)
will view ordinary ASCII cr,lf deelimited files with the extension txt
Conversion to this format should be easy.  Unless you plan to edit the
reports to include links or html formatting, you do not need to
convert to HTML.

Phil

     The earth is populated by scientists who practice the art of
     infallibility, and non-scientists who are taken in by them.

               (with credit to whomever I copied it from)

Fri, 21 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mainframe output to HTML or for viewing on Internet, How??

2. Access to mainframe via internet

3. IBM mainframe COBOL - how to close an output file and reopen it with a different DSN

4. Mainframe Express - Redirecting TSO output

5. Viewing HTML websites in editField!

6. Viewing HTML file

7. HTML View

8. Viewing HTML

9. Viewing the HTML documents

10. file.wrl#view in Internet Explorer doesn′t work

11. HTML link to view point.

12. Folio Views to HTML