Teach Yourself COBOL In 24 Hours!
Author Message
 Teach Yourself COBOL In 24 Hours!

Just bought the above and am having a problem installing
the Fujitsu COBOL compiler.

Serial number issue.

Am told I might find a sloution here...

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Sun, 26 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Teach Yourself COBOL In 24 Hours!
Check the COBOL FAQ at
  http://pweb.netcom.com/~wmklein/cobolfaq.htm

for the solution to this problem

--
Bill Klein
    wmklein <at> ix dot netcom dot com

Quote:
> Just bought the above and am having a problem installing
> the Fujitsu COBOL compiler.

> Serial number issue.

> Am told I might find a sloution here...

*

Sun, 26 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Teach Yourself COBOL In 24 Hours!
Thanks Bill.

Mon, 27 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Teach Yourself COBOL In 24 Hours!
I can't get to the newsgroup right now.  He's doing what about 10%
of my readers do.  Install without reading.  The serial number is
on page 14.  Can you post such?
Thanks!

Thane Hubbell (posted by Judson McClendon)

Quote:

>Just bought the above and am having a problem installing
>the Fujitsu COBOL compiler.

>Serial number issue.

>Am told I might find a sloution here...

Mon, 27 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Teach Yourself COBOL In 24 Hours!
If you really need a free cobol compiler try the following website...
www.adtools.com
Download the cobol compiler starter kit..about 9mb size
From the home page click on "DOWNLOADS"
BEST LUCK..

Quote:

> Just bought the above and am having a problem installing
> the Fujitsu COBOL compiler.

> Serial number issue.

> Am told I might find a sloution here...

> * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion
Network *

Fri, 31 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sams Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours

2. Review: Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours

3. Great price on Sams Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours.

4. Using Learn Cobol 24 Hours by Thane Hubbell

5. TY COBOL in 24 Hours - via Amazon.com

6. HELP Anybody got documentation to teach yourself cobol

7. Teach Yourself COBOL in 21 days ....

8. Teach Yourself COBOL in 21 Days - Available in French

9. Teach Yourself COBOL in 21 Days in Chinese

10. Teach Yourself COBOL w/compiler on CD-ROM

11. Teach Yourself Cobol in 21 days

12. WARNING - Teach yourself COBOL in 21 Days