Conversion Utility For CAI/Realia Screen Panels????
Author Message
 Conversion Utility For CAI/Realia Screen Panels????

Help ...

Does anyone know of a utility to convert the Realia screen panels for
use with Microfocus or VB or ASCII or whatever?? Our application has
well over 200 screens, so recreating them is not a good option.

Thanks in advance.

John Simpson, Contract Consultant, ITT Hartford Insurance Group

Sun, 06 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Conversion Utility For CAI/Realia Screen Panels????

says...
Quote:

>Help ...

>Does anyone know of a utility to convert the Realia screen panels for
>use with Microfocus or VB or ASCII or whatever?? Our application has
>well over 200 screens, so recreating them is not a good option.

>Thanks in advance.

>John Simpson, Contract Consultant, ITT Hartford Insurance Group

You should make contact with Flexus Int you can reach them on
http:/www.flexus.com or on phone +1 610 588 94 00.
They have a tool for your need and allow you to go to any Cobol
using their tool also enables GUI and/or charbased screens.

Regards

Jan

Sun, 13 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help request: Realia 16bit to 32bit conversion problem

2. Realia Cobol Version 3 Conversion to What?

3. REALIA COBOL, Screen IO, and Win 95

4. WANTED: Realia Plus or Realia v5

5. What do you think of Realia II and Realia JCL for PC

6. Thoughts on CA Visual Realia, Realia Workbench (COBOL)

7. flat panel screen issues

8. front panel layout changes when moved to computer with lcd screen

9. How do I control where the front panel opens with reference to screen locations

10. front panel layout changes when moved to computer with lcd screen

11. Front panel screen changes

12. Sizing a front panel based on the screen resolution