US-TX-Dallas: COBOL Development Positions available
Author Message
 US-TX-Dallas: COBOL Development Positions available

Computemp is a national technical staffing service, specializing in
temporary and temp-to-hire positions for Information Technology
professionals.

We have several open positions seeking experienced COBOL
developers.

Please visit our website and browse through to "Available Positions
Online" for other I.T. positions.   The Computemp address is:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Please note that all responses are strictly confidential and an
interview with Computemp must be conducted prior to forwarding your
resume to our clients.  Our office is located at Hillcrest  Dr. and Hwy.
635.  Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5:30pm by
appointment.   Due to the extremely fast turn-around of many of these
positions, it is important that you currently reside in the Dallas/Ft.
Worth metroplex.

Browse our website for more information about Computemp and our
available positions.  You will also find a short application to forward
further information about your current skills/requirements.

voice:  214-661-1064
fax:    214-661-9143

url:    http//www.computemp.com

Tue, 26 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-Dallas, TX VisualWorks Development $$$$$

2. US-TX-Dallas-Smalltalk Contract Positions (top $$$$$)

3. Long Term Positions using APL and APL2 available in Dallas, TX

4. Cobol Programmer positions in Dallas, TX

5. US-TX - DALLAS STRONG ALC AND COBOL CONTRACT PROGRAMMERS

6. US-TX-DALLAS - COBOL/DB2 CONTRACT PROGRAMMER

7. US-TX-DALLAS > COBOL II, DB2

8. **US-TX-Dallas - COBOL II, MVS, DB2, VSAM

9. US-TX-DALLAS---AS/400 COBOL PROG./DEV.

10. US-TX, Dallas Cobol, SQL, UNIX, Relational

11. US-TX-Dallas COBOL Opportunities

12. US-Tx-Dallas- Cobol/as400