MF Cobol - Moving from ISAM to Standard D.Bases
Author Message
 MF Cobol - Moving from ISAM to Standard D.Bases

I currently have an MF Cobol 3.2 System of some 130 programs extensively
using ISAM files under DOS.
I would dearly love to change this to use database files which could also
be accessed by VB and C++, and if ultimately these could be accessed in a
Client/Server environment then it would be a good bonus.
I am not too worried which format, i.e. DB, Fox, Access or other, and
would be happy to get hold of an SQL Server / Windows NT if this is
required.
Has anyone made the transition and can help me to get started ?.

Fri, 06 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compile MF COBOL using c-isam?

2. ISAM problem with MF COBOL/DOS on NT

3. MF COBOL accessing VBDOS ISAM Files

4. ISAM, old Microsoft ISAM, Alternate Index, Micro Focus Visual Object Cobol

5. MF Cobol 4.1, Error in MOVE

6. UNIX based MF Cobol Accounting App

7. UNIX based MF Cobol Accounting App

8. UNIX based MF Cobol Accounting App

9. moving data into DS

10. moving data into DS

11. Does anyone know where can I get a free ODBC driver for MF ISAM files

12. Where can I get a free ODBC Driver for MF ISAM