*** US-SC-Programmer/Support/COBOL/VSAM/JCL/CICS/CYBORG, Contract, Greenville, SC ***
Author Message
 *** US-SC-Programmer/Support/COBOL/VSAM/JCL/CICS/CYBORG, Contract, Greenville, SC ***

Computer Extension Professionals, Inc.
Columbia, SC

Computer Extension Professionals, Inc. (CEP) was found in 1989
specializing in servicing Fortune 500 companies in the Southeast.

Our headquarters is in Columbia, SC with offices in Greenville,
SC and C{*filter*}te, NC.  We offer salaried positions with full
benefits as well as hourly positions through 1099 or W2.

Computer Extension Professionals, Inc. has contract or permanent
openings in the following areas:

Location:      Greenville, SC
Skills:        Programmer/Support
Length:        6 - 12 months
Notes:         COBOL, VSAM, JCL, CICS, light Cyborg.  IBM
               Mainframe.

Resumes may be submitted to the attention of Bonnie J. Wallace
via:

Fax:      1-803-548-5375

Mail:     4007 Windward Drive, Tega Cay, SC 29715

Sun, 19 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. *** US-SC-Business Analyst/COBOL/CICS/JCL/VSAM, Contract, Greenville, SC ***

2. *** US-SC-COBOL/DB2/IDMS/TSO/CICS Programmer, Contract, Columbia, SC ***

3. US-NJ MAINFRAME/COBOL/CICS/VSAM/DB2/JCL

4. US-MA/ Programmer Needs: Cobol/CICS/VSAM/Telon/Esaytrieve +

5. Seeking experienced COBOL PROGRAMMER with CICS, JCL, DB2, VSAM, IDMS, IMS, COBOL - Cleveland, OH

6. US-FL-SE****PROGRAMMERS: MAINFRAMERS (DB2,CICS,COBOL,ASSEMBLER)****CONTRACT

7. Seeking experienced COBOL Programmer Analyst with MVS, CICS, JCL, DB2, IMS, IDMS, VSAM

8. Seeking Cobol Programmer (MVS, JCL, CICS, DB2, IMS, , IDMS, VSAM) Perm position - OHIO

9. US-SC-Columbia DB2 DB/2 CICS COBOL ANALYSTS/PROGRAMMERS