Looking for Opportunity...
Author Message
 Looking for Opportunity...

To anyone who might be interested....

I'm a Technical Recruiter for a Chicago Computer Consulting firm.  I'm
looking for someone for a MicroFocus COBOL position.  The position
requires heavy MicroFocus COOBL experience, as well as UNIX experience.
A plus would be OS/2, PC/Client Server, or retail experience.  This is a
long term project.  If you're interested, please contact me or send your
resume.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Mike Johnston
Technical Recruiter
Software Essentials, Inc.
630/971-9887 FAX

Tue, 26 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for a Smalltlak Opportunity

2. Experienced Smalltalker looking for new opportunities

3. Looking for Smalltalk-Opportunity

4. Looking for a Smalltalk opportunity

5. Looking for Cobol Consulting Opportunities

6. ::STOP::LOOK AT THESE:: DB2 CICS Focus Opportunities in SC.

7. ::STOP::LOOK AT THESE:: DB2 CICS Focus Opportunities in SC.

8. 3 Mainframe experts looking for Job opportunity

9. System engineers looking for job opportunities

10. Looking for COBOL Job opportunity

11. ::STOP::LOOK AT THESE:: DB2 CICS Focus Opportunities in SC.

12. ::STOP::LOOK AT THESE:: DB2 CICS Focus Opportunities in SC.