MicroFocus Cobol Workbench
Author Message
 MicroFocus Cobol Workbench

I just took a position at a company where the reports for a Btrieve-based accounting
program (PAM) have been done in MF Cobol.  The data files were originally written in an
IBM Mainframe environment, and the programmer used MF Cobol to port it to a pc/network
environment.

I've checked out the MicroFocus Website, called and received documentation and prices,
etc.  The MF Cobol Workbench (16 or 32 bit) is now selling for $3,030 per single user
license.  I know there's a personal version for $75 or so, but it's not recommended for
large-scale environments.

Any recommendations on a compiler that will process Cobol written in MF for a lower
price, or as good as the "workbench"?

Tue, 11 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MicroFocus Cobol Workbench v3.2x

2. MicroFocus Cobol Workbench 4.0?

3. MICROFOCUS COBOL WORKBENCH VERSION 3.1 TO 4.0

4. OS/2 DosDEvIOCtl call in Microfocus COBOL Workbench (3.2.27)

5. Wang COBOL on MicroFocus Workbench

6. Help with Microfocus personal cobol and Microfocus Level II cobol

7. CA-Realia II Workbench vs. COBOL Workbench

8. PL/I -- The Microfocus MVS Workbench

9. MicroFocus Workbench/CICS option

10. cpp migration MicroFocus Workbench 2 NetExpress

11. microfocus workbench

12. Microfocus Workbench 3.2.43