FL-Telecommuting Sales Reps Wanted!
Author Message
 FL-Telecommuting Sales Reps Wanted!

Hello!

We represent a regional office for a rapidly growing
Computer Technology Placement firm. We are in the
midst of a rapid and aggressive expansion and are
inviting applications to join our "Virtual" Sales
Representative & Technical Placement staff, to
perform the majority of your duties through Telecommuting.

REQUIREMENTS:
-Must live in Florida (Orlando, Jacksonville, or Miami areas).
-(Prefer candidates with a computer technology background, however
  we will train.)
-Must have Excellent Communications skills!
-Must have a personal computer with a modem, fax (or fax modem),
 and a telephone.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
-Make cold calls and call existing clients for requirements.
-Reformat and Submit Resumes.
-Prepare and mail brochures
-Participate in weekly virtual staff meetings.
-Prepare status reports on accomplishments and plans.
-Assist phone screening candidates
-Visit Clients and Candidates
...and more

If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, we would like to
hear from you as soon as possible.  Please send an e-mail to this
address.  We will need a resume, as well as a short description on
why your professional work experience and personal interests
make you qualified for the job.

Thank you!

Sat, 21 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk Sales Reps

2. Technical Rep/Sales Support Smalltalk Guru Needed!

3. Envy, laptops, telecommuting: suggestions wanted

4. i386: rep movsd vs. rep movsb

5. Syntax of REP INSW and REP OUTSW???

6. String rep freed before internal rep.

7. PD CL Frame Rep Languages Wanted

8. S.E. FL - ***WANTED: SMALLTALK/VISUALWORKS DEVELOPERS***-CONTRACT

9. S.E. FL -NEW POSTING:***WANTED: MAINFRAME PROGRAMMERS***-CONTRACT

10. FL info wanted

11. FL -PCExpress Developers Wanted!!

12. US-FL-Cobol-vax-vms - WANTED Send info to 1076366@charter.net