Outstanding Job Opp, Learn Client/Server
Author Message
 Outstanding Job Opp, Learn Client/Server

Hello, Cobol people --

If you are interested in hearing about an opportunity to use your
current skills, learn client/server technology, and work in New York
City, please read on.

We have a client, a major pharmaceutical company, that is looking for
strong Cobol/DB2 or CICS people to bring on board at the beginning of
an initiative to migrate to a Unix-Client/Server environment.  The
specific front and back ends have not yet been selected, so they are
at the point of hiring folks to train them in data warehousing and
other fundamental topics, and then be part of the initiative to select
and bring in the specific technologies.

This is an opportunity to get in on the "ground floor" of the process,
and become fluent in the most current and popular environments.  The
company provides excellent salaries and benefits.

If you would like to hear more about this position, please
send/email/fax your resume to me, as below.  Thanks for your interest!

Regards,

Julie Morgan

Sun, 04 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Outstanding Job Opp, Learn Client/Server

Quote:

>Hello, Cobol people --

>If you are interested in hearing about an opportunity to use your
>current skills, learn client/server technology, and work in New York
>City, please read on.

>We have a client, a major pharmaceutical company, that is looking for
>strong Cobol/DB2 or CICS people to bring on board at the beginning of
>an initiative to migrate to a Unix-Client/Server environment.  The
>specific front and back ends have not yet been selected, so they are
>at the point of hiring folks to train them in data warehousing and
>other fundamental topics, and then be part of the initiative to select
>and bring in the specific technologies.

>This is an opportunity to get in on the "ground floor" of the process,
>and become fluent in the most current and popular environments.  The
>company provides excellent salaries and benefits.

>If you would like to hear more about this position, please
>send/email/fax your resume to me, as below.  Thanks for your interest!

>Regards,

>Julie Morgan

Julie, a few pointers --

-- If you want anyone to respond from this newsgroup, it's best to post
the salary and whether the position is W-2 or 1099.

-- If you want anyone to send or fax resumes, it's best to include
your street address and fax number.

Hope this helps.

Doug Miller

views expressed are mine and not those of
Hospital Health Plan Corp.  "all health care is local"

Sun, 04 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. \\\\** Mainframe P/A - Learn Client/Server! **////

2. \\\** M/F Programmer/Analyst - REXX or PL/1 - Learn Client Server **///

3. \\\** COBOL Programmer - Learn Client Server or Intranet Dev't - US/PA **///

4. \\\** COBOL P/A - Learn Client Server - US/PA l**///

5. US-IL-Cobol programming, learn DB 2 &/or Client/Server

6. NJ Jobs - Mainframe and Client Server

7. Client Server Job Listings in Dallas-Fort Worth

8. US-FL VisualWorks Smalltalk (opp to learn GemStone) - 1.5 yr duration

9. JOB OPP!!!!

10. CLIPP JOB OPP

11. Job Opp

12. Imm Job Opp: Sr. Software QA Engineer