need proggi for making structure in cobol source
Author Message
 need proggi for making structure in cobol source

IBM has a COBOL structuring facility program product that might meet your
needs.

Good luck.

Steve Comstock
Denver, Colorado
USA

telephone: 800-993-8716
or:        303-393-8716
fax:       303-393-8718

Wed, 04 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 need proggi for making structure in cobol source

Quote:
> Hihi
> I have the problem, that I must work with a cobol source code
> with have no structure in it . I meeen the lines of source
> are standing one under the other with no
> structure in it
> So i look for a program witch  can make or print the source
> with structure elements !

> the source look like this
> if (blabla...)
> goto ...
> else ..
> I want a output like that
> if (blabla...)
>     goto ...
> else ..
> Please help

Hi Marko,

I'm my experience I do not know of any software which my
do this for you.  If I have to amend a piece of code
which has not been tabulated or line spaced correctly, I
use the tried and tested method of making the code correctly
tabbed and line spaced.

It's worth it in the long run, and you cany blame people for
writing code like that from 20 years ago, because they were
using editors which were terrible, using input of a line at
a time!

Anyway, maybe some else knows of a package?

Hang Loose,

Dudeman.

     In The Quiet Of The Night Let Out Candle Always Burn
     Let Us Never Lose The Lessons We Have Learned.

Wed, 04 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. need proggi for making structure in cobol source

2. I need some utilities that makes screens works at 60x80 or similar, in COBOL

3. COBOL Source Code Needed.

4. COBOL Source Needed

5. sample COBOL source code needed

6. Need COBOL source

7. COBOL SOURCE CODE NEEDED

8. we need an source cobol program for printing code-bar

9. I need an example cobol source code

10. COBOL source code desperately needed

11. Cobol Sources Needed: Universita` di Pisa

12. Cobol Source needed