XPEDITER
Author Message
 XPEDITER

i use XPEDITER/TSO 6.6 for mainframes. can anyone please tell me how
to increase the number of lines in which variables are diplayed by
'keep'.
thanx in advance,
kiruba

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:22:15 GMT
 XPEDITER
Have you tried using the help tutorial?????

Quote:
> i use XPEDITER/TSO 6.6 for mainframes. can anyone please tell me how
> to increase the number of lines in which variables are diplayed by
> 'keep'.
> thanx in advance,
> kiruba

   http://www.newsfeed.com       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:46:07 GMT
 XPEDITER
It's a subparameter of Xpediter's SET command, to get you started.

Kjeld P. Hansen

Quote:
> Have you tried using the help tutorial?????

> > i use XPEDITER/TSO 6.6 for mainframes. can anyone please tell me how
> > to increase the number of lines in which variables are diplayed by
> > 'keep'.
> > thanx in advance,
> > kiruba

==----------
>    http://www.newsfeed.com       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
> -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers

=-----

Wed, 12 Jan 2005 06:31:46 GMT
 XPEDITER
Try SET KEEP nnn

Quote:
> It's a subparameter of Xpediter's SET command, to get you started.

> Kjeld P. Hansen

> > Have you tried using the help tutorial?????

> > > i use XPEDITER/TSO 6.6 for mainframes. can anyone please tell me how
> > > to increase the number of lines in which variables are diplayed by
> > > 'keep'.
> > > thanx in advance,
> > > kiruba

> ==----------
> >    http://www.newsfeed.com       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
> > -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers
> =-----

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 22:41:56 GMT

1. Pl/I in Xpediter

2. Xpediter S0C4

3. Help with xpediter, S0C4 when compiling.

4. Xpediter 7.0 Question

5. RFIND not active in Xpediter

6. Xpediter/TSO versus Intertest/Batch

7. XPEDITER Issue