Tucson MicroFocus Cobol Openings - Recruiter
Author Message
 Tucson MicroFocus Cobol Openings - Recruiter

The H.L. Yoh Company is a recognized leader in the Technical
Contract Services industry. In business since 1940, we are the
oldest company providing highly Technical contract employment
services. We deal exclusively with client companies involved in
cutting edge technologies from various industries.

Our Tucson, Arizona office is located in the beautiful Sonoran
desert, where you can go from the golf course to ski slopes in a
quick 45 minute drive. With a population of 500,000, Tucson offers a
variety of year round activities and is an ideal location for
outdoor excursions as well as cultural events.

We have an immediate need for a MicroFocus Cobol developer with a strong
client/server background.

Duration: 6 months - possibly perm.
Rate: Negotiable - DOE

Interested candidates please foreward resumes to:

Scott Holden
H.L. Yoh Company
1100 E. Ajo Way #210
Tucson, AZ 85713
(520) 889-2942
Fax (520) 889-2947

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 31 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. *****US-CHICAGO Microfocus COBOL, XBDB, DB2, COBOL II (RECRUITER)

2. US-VA(McClean)-COBOL Developers(mainframe)with MicroFocus Revolve-Recruiter [NL479]

3. US-NJ(Warren )-COBOL/C++, Microfocus Programmer -Recruiter [NL550 - 99]

4. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

5. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

6. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

7. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

8. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

9. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

10. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

11. US-CO-Denver-Many openings in Denver for COBOL P/As-Recruiter

12. Help with Microfocus personal cobol and Microfocus Level II cobol