IBM COBOL users PLEASE read ASAP
Author Message
 IBM COBOL users PLEASE read ASAP

IBM mainframe COBOL people please NOTE WELL !!!\

(from the IBM-MAIN list)

--
Bill Klein
 wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com

Quote:
> Software engineer and COBOL guru Tom Ross of IBM will be live in our
> Developer forum Tomorrow from 1-2 pm EDT to answer any of your
> COBOL-related questions. Tom will return again in the afternoon at
> 4:00 pm EDT to answer any remaining posts.  Don't miss this
> opportunity to get advice from a well-seasoned COBOL expert.  Start
> posting your questions for Tom now:

7
Quote:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,289623,sid10_cid376068...

> Search the archives at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:06:29 GMT

1. IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ ASAP

2. Any IBM OO COBOL users

3. IBM COBOL for AIX user group

4. IBM VisualAge Cobol Users

5. Visual Age Cobol IBM is Mult-User?

6. HELP PLEASE: IBM VS COBOL 6000

7. CW2 Powerbrowse - Past User Please Read This

8. GCalPro users/beta testers - Please read (Cross-posted)

9. EXPECT user, please read...

10. TkDiff users -- please read!

11. Please read COBOL tutor needed

12. IBM Mainframe to IBM Unix Cobol conversion?