US-MA-COBOL or PL/1 P/A,Analysts,Testers
Author Message
 US-MA-COBOL or PL/1 P/A,Analysts,Testers

Many contract openings in Massachusetts and New Hampshire for PL/1 or
COBOL programmers, analysts, and testers.  Long term, rates of 40-70 per
hour. Must have references in the US who can be called, and must be able
to pass a background and credit check.  Please email resumes, or call
Dave Denton or Leigh Kelly at SourceOne Solutions, Inc.  800-275-3804,
or fax 617-871-4491.

Tue, 12 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 US-MA-COBOL or PL/1 P/A,Analysts,Testers

 Must have references in the US who can be called, and must be able

Quote:
> to pass a background and credit check.  Please email resumes, or call
> Dave Denton or Leigh Kelly at SourceOne Solutions, Inc.  800-275-3804,
> or fax 617-871-4491.

???? A credit check for a programming job ?????
You're kidding, right???????

Ben Camel

Tue, 12 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 US-MA-COBOL or PL/1 P/A,Analysts,Testers

 Must have references in the US who can be called, and must be able

Quote:
> to pass a background and credit check.  Please email resumes, or call
> Dave Denton or Leigh Kelly at SourceOne Solutions, Inc.  800-275-3804,
> or fax 617-871-4491.

???? A credit check for a programming job ?????
You're kidding, right???????

Ben Camel

Tue, 12 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 US-MA-COBOL or PL/1 P/A,Analysts,Testers

On Fri, 25 Apr 1997 10:50:08 -0700, Ben Camel

Quote:

> Must have references in the US who can be called, and must be able
>> to pass a background and credit check.  Please email resumes, or call
>> Dave Denton or Leigh Kelly at SourceOne Solutions, Inc.  800-275-3804,
>> or fax 617-871-4491.

>???? A credit check for a programming job ?????
>You're kidding, right???????

>Ben Camel

  No, I've heard of this becoming more common in certain areas -
anything to do with financials.  Supposedly, people who can't handle
their own credit would be more likely to divert funds or whatever on a
financial system if it would benefit them.

  I already have to be drug tested since I could cause a severe
accident at the workplace.  Running a keyboard and mouse could cause
others great harm if I'm stoned ya know.  Hmmmm?  Maybe that's where
that spaghetti code from the late 1960's I've seen lately was derived.

  I've heard some companies use handwriting analysis to determine a
person's trustworthiness.  Next we'll have Oiuji (sp?) boards during
interviews!!  You no longer have to answer code questions Mr Jones.
Just write your name, authorize a credit report, and step behind the
curtain while you fill this cup to the line.

Cheers,
Kevin

Tue, 12 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 US-MA-COBOL or PL/1 P/A,Analysts,Testers

Quote:

>   No, I've heard of this becoming more common in certain areas -
> anything to do with financials.  Supposedly, people who can't handle
> their own credit would be more likely to divert funds or whatever on a
> financial system if it would benefit them.

OTOH, someone who can sucessfully divert funds will never have a
problem with his credit card.

Wed, 13 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-MA-PL/1 Y2K P/A,Analysts,Testers

2. US-MA Boston Area Contract Position: Cobol-Cobol II-DB2-MVS/JCL

3. US-MA-Boston PL/1 programmers

4. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

5. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

6. Boston, MA - Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Cobol, MVS, VSAM, CICS, DB2 or IDMS

7. MA*** COBOL / CICS Programmer/Analysts*** Perm. URGENT NEED

8. MA*** COBOL Programmer/Analysts*** Perm. URGENT NEED

9. US-TX,MD,FL PL/I Programmer-Analysts Needed

10. US/TX PL/1 Programmer/Analysts Year 2000 Conversion Project

11. US-MA-Boston 20 VMS/COBOL Project Managers Needed (Permanent Positions)

12. US-MA/ Programmer Needs: Cobol/CICS/VSAM/Telon/Esaytrieve +