MF cobol 16bit call under VisOc
Author Message
 MF cobol 16bit call under VisOc

We have a program written under micro focus 3.0.62 that uses the B6
call convention to enable the pc speaker to "beep". Under VisOc, the
B6 call no longer seems to be available. Does anyone out there know
how to access the speaker under visoc? And is there maybe a solution
out there under NetExpress?

Thanks

Sat, 20 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MF cobol 16bit call under VisOc

If you use Dialog System you can call the bell.

Quote:
> We have a program written under micro focus 3.0.62 that uses the B6
> call convention to enable the pc speaker to "beep". Under VisOc, the
> B6 call no longer seems to be available. Does anyone out there know
> how to access the speaker under visoc? And is there maybe a solution
> out there under NetExpress?

> Thanks

Sat, 20 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MF cobol 16bit call under VisOc

Quote:

>We have a program written under micro focus 3.0.62 that uses the B6
>call convention to enable the pc speaker to "beep". Under VisOc, the
>B6 call no longer seems to be available.

My memory on this is kind of fuzzy but I seem to recall accessing the beep
with MicroFocus 1.7 with the statement CALL X'E5'.  Give that a what and
see if she squeeks?

DD

Sat, 20 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS/MF Cobol 16bit and Windows NT 4.0

2. Old MF 16bit COBOL on Windows2000?

3. Visoc, Fujitsu Cobol, Visual Age Cobol -Latino America - Espa?a

4. Problem O2/2 warp 32bit cobol calling 16bit c

5. Problem calling COBOL DLL from VB4-16bit

6. Calling COBOL DLL from VB4-16bit

7. How to Calling COBOL DLL from VB4-16bit

8. MF VISOC References ?

9. Calling MF COBOL-DLL from VB

10. MF cobol api call with structure containing array

11. problem with mf cobol calling win32 api