Barcode question
Author Message
 Barcode question

Hi,

 I'm trying to use Barcode in Crystal Report, and I don't know which is the
better way to do it.
 If you can, please send some suggestions of how to work with Barcode in
Crystal Reports

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 00:22:34 GMT
 Barcode question
Treat it as just another font.

Pete.

Quote:
> Hi,

>  I'm trying to use Barcode in Crystal Report, and I don't know which is
the
> better way to do it.
>  If you can, please send some suggestions of how to work with Barcode in
> Crystal Reports

-----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers!  ==-----

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 10:37:32 GMT

1. Mabry Barcode questions

2. Barcode Question

3. What Barcode Type for Store Made Barcodes?

4. Barcode fonts and barcode generators.

5. Barcode input question

6. barcode - new version (TAWK)

7. Reading barcodes:

8. Barcode scanners and clarion

9. Convert to barcode

10. Bug with Free Taboga Barcode Library

11. Barcode reading after fax

12. Printing BarCodes from an entry form Help!!