Xpediter 7.0 Question
Author Message
 Xpediter 7.0 Question

We have Xpediter/TSO 7.0 installed at our shop.  When doing a Find
(PF5) on a particular string in interactive mode we've been
experiencing a problem.
Xpediter will find the first occurrence of the string but it will not
find the subsequent occurrence if we don't execute another command
(PF9, PF8, ...) before hitting F5 again!

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks,
Vik

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 01:56:46 GMT
 Xpediter 7.0 Question
Vik,
Compuware has a way for you to ask this question of their support people
via their Web page.  Go to "www.compuware.com", choose "Support", then
"Frontline Technical Support".  You can register, then you can ask your
question.

Our shop has Xpediter and other de{*filter*}s.  I prefer to use IBM's Debug
Tool, which comes with COBOL for OS/390 & VM if you order the "full
pack".  If your shop has C/C++ or the newest PL/1 Debug Tool supports
these languages as well, and may have been ordered with one of those
languages.  You may want to check it out.
Colin Campbell

Quote:

> We have Xpediter/TSO 7.0 installed at our shop.  When doing a Find
> (PF5) on a particular string in interactive mode we've been
> experiencing a problem.
> Xpediter will find the first occurrence of the string but it will not
> find the subsequent occurrence if we don't execute another command
> (PF9, PF8, ...) before hitting F5 again!

> Any ideas, suggestions?

> Thanks,
> Vik

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 04:40:32 GMT

1. About working by OLE2 with EXCEL 7.0, Page Maker Table Editor and MS Word 7.0

2. SQL Anywhere 7.0 Autonumber question

3. SQL 7.0 C55b WIN2K Question

4. Question: Trouble calling a ASM subroutine from PDS (QuickBasic 7.0)

5. Pl/I in Xpediter

6. XPEDITER

7. Xpediter S0C4

8. Help with xpediter, S0C4 when compiling.

9. RFIND not active in Xpediter

10. Xpediter/TSO versus Intertest/Batch

11. XPEDITER Issue

12. Ada Tools, XPEDITER