Micro Focus User Conferences Again?
Author Message
 Micro Focus User Conferences Again?

Just wondering if the new Micro Focus will be holding their yearly
user-conferences again - has anybody heard anything?  I know they were
supposed to present at CobolWorld Expo, but I'm talking about their MF Users
Conference ...

Thanks _ TL

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 02:04:19 GMT

1. Micro Focus User Conference Information

2. Micro Focus 2.4.38 EXTFH and Micro Focus 3.1.35 compiler

3. Micro Focus Conference impressions

4. Micro Focus Users group meeting, Seattle, October 17

5. novell user-name (micro focus)

6. Micro Focus User-Written File Handler Problems

7. Chicago area Midwest Area Micro Focus Users Group

8. Midwest Area Micro Focus Users Group

9. User-defined functions in micro-focus cobol 3.4?

10. Micro Focus user groups, periodic post

11. Midwest Area Micro Focus User Group meeting (Chicago)

12. IBM 370 ASM emulator from Micro Focus