Micro Focus Visual Cobol for AIX 4
Author Message
 Micro Focus Visual Cobol for AIX 4

Could anyone tell me where I can purchase MicroFocus Visual Cobol for AIX 4
(I believe version 5.05). This was formerly a product of the german company
Mbp.

Our own importer said that it was no longer available...

Tanks in advance
Roger Hamers
CIOB B.V.

Fri, 18 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Micro Focus Visual Cobol for AIX 4

Quote:

>Could anyone tell me where I can purchase MicroFocus Visual Cobol for AIX 4
>(I believe version 5.05). This was formerly a product of the german company
>Mbp.

>Our own importer said that it was no longer available...

>Tanks in advance
>Roger Hamers
>CIOB B.V.

You should be able to get information on this from Micro Focus.  I don't know where (what country) you are, so I suggest that you
start by looking at the Micro Focus web site
    www.microfocus.com

--
+ +
+   Bill Klein -

Fri, 18 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Age cobol calling Micro Focus cobol

2. Micro-Focus Cobol and AIX

3. Micro Focus Cobol and IBM AIX

4. Porting Micro Focus COBOL from Windows 95 to AIX

5. ISAM, old Microsoft ISAM, Alternate Index, Micro Focus Visual Object Cobol

6. Micro Focus Visual COBOL beta

7. Conversion Visual Cobol to Merant Micro Focus Net Express 3.1

8. Visual Basic Calling Micro Focus COBOL DLL

9. MICRO FOCUS RELEASES VISUAL OBJECT COBOL FOR WIN95/NT

10. Micro Focus 2.4.38 EXTFH and Micro Focus 3.1.35 compiler

11. C Versus Micro Focus COBOL Efficiency

12. A problem with Micro-focus Cobol (HP 9000/840)