CGI's and selection boxes
Author Message
 CGI's and selection boxes

Has anyone used VISOC or similar to put data directly into a selection
box under HTML ? I want to have a database that can be used
interactively with CGI & HTML. Any help would be gratefully received -
by e-mail preferably.

Thanks
Nick

Sun, 06 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scrolling Selection Box in Clipper Summer '87

2. Bug: Disabled Text Box Selection in View Composer

3. Getting all record info for Combo box selection

4. Trapping a Radio Box Selection..Help!

5. C4: Radio button selection in menu struct (instead of check boxes)

6. Spin box selection on Local Variable?

7. Directory selection box in VAST

8. how do I get a multicolumn drop box selection to show in the combo inputbox

9. multiple selection in list boxes

10. Multiple selection list box

11. Highlighted List Box Selection

12. Displaying BLOB based on List box selection