GCOS question restated
Author Message
 GCOS question restated

Earlier I had asked if anyone knew of any GCOS resources on the internet I
could go to.  After receiving my 2 replies I realized I needed to state my
question better.  What I am looking for is internet resources for GCOS in
general (besides the Bull website), perhaps newsgroups, online support
sites, etc.  I don't need any specific help, I was just trying to read up on
this interesting operating system.

Thanks for your help.

- Joey

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 04:21:17 GMT
 GCOS question restated

Quote:

> Earlier I had asked if anyone knew of any GCOS resources on the internet I
> could go to.  After receiving my 2 replies I realized I needed to state my
> question better.  What I am looking for is internet resources for GCOS in
> general (besides the Bull website), perhaps newsgroups, online support
> sites, etc.  I don't need any specific help, I was just trying to read up on
> this interesting operating system.

> Thanks for your help.

> - Joey

Have your tried google.com as a search engine or webferret which you can
download from ZNET ?

Jimmy

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 05:46:02 GMT
 GCOS question restated

Quote:

> Earlier I had asked if anyone knew of any GCOS resources on the internet I
> could go to.  After receiving my 2 replies I realized I needed to state my
> question better.  What I am looking for is internet resources for GCOS in
> general (besides the Bull website), perhaps newsgroups, online support
> sites, etc.  I don't need any specific help, I was just trying to read up on
> this interesting operating system.

> Thanks for your help.

> - Joey

GCOS7 or GCOS8?

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 03:58:57 GMT

1. restated question about externals

2. Restated question about Python multi-threading

3. Why Tcl (question restated)

4. Awk on GCOS 8 operating system

5. GCOS COBOL

6. Cobol on GCOS operating system

7. ExpectPy Installation problem --- problem restated.

8. Help! (restated) Need Smalltalk-C/C++ Interface other than DLL&C Connect

9. Questions-Questions-Questions-Answers-Answers

10. Question(Questions, questions...)

11. Newbie Question: Realbasic Question

12. Questions Questions