Boston, MA - Technical Support Analysts - PC/Network Support - Financial Services
Author Message
 Boston, MA - Technical Support Analysts - PC/Network Support - Financial Services

Employment Opening

(2) TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYSTS

This position will be part of a team of analysts within our clients
Client Custody Delivery II group responsible for support of
BIDS/GUI, BIDS 2000, and Braid. The technical analyst will participate
in the installation and support, integration testing, implementation,
and some future development for the system.

Qualifications:
Must have 3+ years experience in a PC/Network Support role. PC
configuration a plus.
Must be familiar with the concepts of Windows-based and graphic user
interface design and LAN environments. (System setup and
configuration).
3+ years business experience in the securities industry a plus.
Must be able to perform multiple tasks and adapt in a fast-paced
environment.
BIDS 2000 experience a plus (for internal candidates)
C, C++ programming a plus.
Must have excellent writing and communication skills, strong
analytical and troubleshooting skills and strong interpersonal skills
- team player attitude.
The analyst must be extremely detail-oriented while being able to
meet aggressive deadlines when applicable.

Responsibilities:
Responsible for preparing and executing test cases for integration
testing with minimum guidance.
Analyst will be expected to review and refine specifications and work
with other analysts, business contacts and the development group to
insure that the application meets the business requirements.
When applicable, the analyst will be responsible for preparing and
installing the application to internal and external clients. Must be
able to field business or system related questions from the clients.
The analyst will be responsible for supporting internal and external
clients using the application.
PC and LAN troubleshooting at client site.

For additional details or to be considered for the position described
above, please contact:

David J. Marzo, Staffing Consultant
Software Connections, Inc.
69 Milk Street
Westboro, MA  01581
Fax (508) 898-2820

SCI and client companies are AA/EOE.

Tue, 27 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Boston, MA - Technical Support Analysts - PC/Network Support - Financial Services

Quote:

> (2) TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYSTS

> This position will be part of a team of analysts within our client s
>  Client Custody Delivery II  group responsible for support of
> BIDS/GUI, BIDS 2000, and Braid. The technical analyst will participate
> in the installation and support, integration testing, implementation,
> and some future development for the system.

This is getting too much.  While I have no particular objection
to the posting of _COBOL_related_ job adds, this one has
absolutely _nothing_ to do with Cobol.

Get these bozos to{*filter*}off.

Thu, 29 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Boston, MA - Technical Support Analysts - PC/Network Support - Financial Services

2. Boston, MA - Technical Support Analysts - PC/Network Support - Financial Services

3. Boston, MA -- Technical Project Leader - Mainframe Development / Financial Services

4. Boston, MA -- Technical Project Leader - Mainframe Development / Financial Services

5. Boston, MA -- Technical Project Leader - Mainframe Development / Financial Services

6. Boston, MA -- Technical Project Leader - Mainframe Development / Financial Services

7. Boston, MA -- Sr. Programmer/Analyst -- DB2 / PowerBuilder / Oracle or Sybase / Client Server / Financial Services

8. Boston, MA -- Sr. Programmer/Analyst -- DB2 / PowerBuilder / Oracle or Sybase / Client Server / Financial Services

9. Boston, MA -- Sr. Programmer/Analyst -- DB2 / PowerBuilder / Oracle or Sybase / Client Server / Financial Services

10. Boston, MA -- Sr. Programmer/Analyst -- Client Server App Dev / Financial Services / RDBMS / DB2 / PowerBuilder

11. Boston, MA - IBM Mainframe Project Leader - Financial Services

12. Boston, MA - IBM Mainframe Project Leader - Financial Services