want fujitsu cobol enterprise v5
Author Message
 want fujitsu cobol enterprise v5

Hello,

   I want to buy fujitsu cobol enterprise v5
, can anybody transfer license to me?

Please offer price.

Thanks.

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 01:10:34 GMT
 want fujitsu cobol enterprise v5

Quote:
>    I want to buy fujitsu cobol enterprise v5
> , can anybody transfer license to me?

Perhaps someone will sell it to you, but I suspect the license
is NOT transferrable--I've never seen one that was.

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 04:12:28 GMT
 want fujitsu cobol enterprise v5

off course  you can have it,

I can do it, but  I am in Brazil, I think he have trouble , How can you
pay me ?

Lgs

Quote:
> Hello,

>    I want to buy fujitsu cobol enterprise v5
> , can anybody transfer license to me?

> Please offer price.

> Thanks.

  clages.vcf
< 1K Download

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:21:37 GMT

1. want to buy fujitsu cobol v5 enterprise

2. Selling Fujitsu COBOL 4.0 Enterprise (full retail version)

3. Fujitsu COBOL -- 45,000 Developers Receive Fujitsu COBOL at Microsoft Developer Days

4. Fujitsu Software Corp special offering on Fujitsu COBOL 4.2 (V4L20)

5. Fujitsu Software Corp special offering on Fujitsu COBOL 4.2

6. Fujitsu PowerFORM v5.0

7. Fujitsu v5 CALL problem

8. Lahey/Fujitsu Fortran 95 v5.7 for Windows

9. ANNOUNCE: Lahey/Fujitsu Fortran 95 v5.5

10. Search in Fujitsu Cobol Power Cobol

11. Fujitsu COBOL - A Restatement of Our Long-term Commitment to COBOL

12. Fujitsu COBOL - A Restatement of Our Long-term Commitment to COBOL