First Semester problrm: simple cobol rm cobol / 85 problem with subprograms
Author Message
 First Semester problrm: simple cobol rm cobol / 85 problem with subprograms

If any one can help, please reply, I have a subprogram and the calling
program. Whats the code in the calling program to call the subprogram which
is a seperate file

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 First Semester problrm: simple cobol rm cobol / 85 problem with subprograms

Quote:

--
The cobol verb is CALL.  You'll find full syntax in your particular
compiler's language reference manual.

Ed Stevens
(Opinions are not necessarily those of my
employer)

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 First Semester problrm: simple cobol rm cobol / 85 problem with subprograms
For simple calls, use:

call 'program-name' using 'work-record'...

where work-record is a group of data elements to be passed to the
subprogram.  The calling program will need to have the same 'work-record' in
it's linkage section and accepts the data using

procedure division using 'work-record'

Jeff

----------

Quote:

>> If any one can help, please reply, I have a subprogram and the calling
>> program. Whats the code in the calling program to call the subprogram
> which
>> is a seperate file

> --
> The cobol verb is CALL.  You'll find full syntax in your particular
> compiler's language reference manual.

> Ed Stevens
> (Opinions are not necessarily those of my
> employer)

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. RM/Cobol 85 v.6.5 applications developed with RM/Panels running under W95

2. Network problem with RM/Cobol 85

3. Runtime Problem about RM/COBOL 85

4. RM/COBOL-85 : Problem again

5. RM-85 Cobol

6. RM/COBOL-85 v2.01

7. .exe with RM/COBOL-85?

8. .exe with RM/COBOL-85 ?

9. RM/COBOL-85 ERROR STATUS 39,01

10. rm cobol 85 help

11. ///// RM-COBOL 85 // UNIX SVR4 /////

12. rm/cobol 85 runtime: I need one..