Query about runcbl (Acu-COBOL runtime)
Author Message
 Query about runcbl (Acu-COBOL runtime)

I am using the Acu-COBOL compiler . I want the "runcbl" program to print
out  using the DISPLAY clause.  But what I don't want is , runcbl
cleaning the terminal screen and then printing from the top of the
terminal. This way, the earlier output gets overwritten.
I want runcbl to just normally print from the line where runcbl has
begun and not from the top. Is there a way to do that using DISPLAY ?

Thanks
-Amit Khandekar

Wed, 23 Jun 2004 04:37:21 GMT

1. HELP: acucobol on m88k, cannot compile new runcbl

2. HELP: acucobol on m88k, cannot compile new runcbl

3. Acu-Cobol and Acu-4GL

4. Cobol runtime query!!

5. ACU Cobol <-> MF Cobol

6. QUESTIONS/POSTS about AcuCOBOL, RM/COBOL, Mbp, or whichever COBOL

7. cobol runtime error 46 for cobol 85

8. VS COBOL II to COBOL/400 conversion query

9. Converting from ACUCOBOL 85 VISION to ACUCOBOL-GT with ORACLE

10. Acu Cobol

11. ACU Cobol function keys

12. (ACU)Cobol Data File dump