COBOL Software License
Author Message
 COBOL Software License

To the best of my knowledge, Sunny, you've got to purchase the compiler,
regardless of how you intend to use the product.

--
The Programmer Has Spoken -- SO THERE!

Quote:
>Someone said that COBOL is too old and it is not require to buy license for
>studying.
>It is really true?
>Anyone call tell me where to obtain free/cheap license of COBOL?

>Thanks you.

>Regards,

>Sunny Tsang

>---
>ICQ - 5060887
>Blazing Sun BBS (Fido Net - 6:700/77, Network 2000 - 120:2000/77)

Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. COBOL software license

2. Pastel Enters into Licensing Deal with Pervasive Software

3. Software Licensing Experiences (esp. CrypKey)

4. Beware of /n Software IP*Works licensing agreement!

5. rules on transferring software license

6. Licensing of Actel software

7. Fujtisu Software - Free CD license clarification

8. HELP needed: Tricks for licensing Python software

9. License ideas (was Re: LISP and Free Software)

10. WTB DU License: Is DU license transferrable?

11. Evaluation License for MF Cobol Server Express 2.0

12. Fujitsu COBOL product licensing