To Thane Hubbell
Author Message
 To Thane Hubbell

Hi Thane,
    Just purchased your book "Teach Yourself COBOL In 24 Hours". Starting a
COBOL class in a couple of weeks. I found an error in the source code on
page 56. Is there any more type o's in the book that I should know about?
Thanks for your time.
Brad Hood

Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 To Thane Hubbell
Posted and mailed.

Hello Brad,

If you got to http://www.mcp.com and click on Technical Support,  then
enter the ISBN for the book (0672314533) it will take you to a page
that has a link to a FAQ I put together.  There is a typo on that page
in both the first and second printings (they got one of them cleared
up on the first, but not the second).

If you don't want to wade through the MCP site, send me a private
reply and I'll send it to you as a word document.

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:06:41 -0500, "Brad Hood"

Quote:

>Hi Thane,
>    Just purchased your book "Teach Yourself COBOL In 24 Hours". Starting a
>COBOL class in a couple of weeks. I found an error in the source code on
>page 56. Is there any more type o's in the book that I should know about?
>Thanks for your time.
>Brad Hood

---
Try a better search engine:  http://www.google.com
My personal web site: http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/2006/

Tue, 02 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Thane Hubbell

2. Using Learn Cobol 24 Hours by Thane Hubbell

3. Thane

4. yeah!! thane and volker

5. Index File Help (Attn: Thane and others)

6. Test for Thane

7. thanks, thane

8. Thane Hubbel winhelp

9. thane and mr. wolfe, you'll love this