Business Application Software Components / Business Objects
Author Message
 Business Application Software Components / Business Objects

I am looking into using Business Application Software Components / Business Objects
for some of my consulting clients in the Mainframe and Client/Server environments.

These Components may include:
        .a business application architecture,
        .a business application design,
        .a business application model,
        .a business application processing logic
i.e. any piece of the business application that was created before and can be reused.

If you have experience in using Business Application Software Components /
Business Objects or have one that you would like to license or sell -
I would be very much interested in hearing from you.

P.S.
     If you are interested in licensing or selling your Business Component/Object -
     I will send you a short form to fill in,

     please indicate which of the following formats you would like to have
     the form sent in:

     [ ] MS-WORD 2.0 for Windows
     [ ] MS-WORD 6.0 for Windows
     [ ] TXT

Tue, 26 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Would like to Purchase: Business Objects / Software Components

2. OOPSLA'99 Business Object Component Workshop - Call for Papers Update

3. OOPSLA'99 Business Object Component Workshop

4. OOPSLA'99 Business Object Component Workshop

5. OOPSLA'99 Business Object Component Workshop - Call for Papers Update

6. IBM - and "business components"

7. Wanted RTF Editors and Business Calendar components

8. Sample Business Application

9. Is DS capable of writing business applications fast?