US CA SF Prog/Anal MVS COBOL COBOL II DB2 CICS JCL SQL
Author Message
 US CA SF Prog/Anal MVS COBOL COBOL II DB2 CICS JCL SQL

We need a programmer/analyst for development and maintenance for
both on-line and batch applications through all phases of the
software development life cycle.  Primary focus is on support
activities and may require on-call service nights or weekends.

Qualifications:
    MVS COBOL II, Expert Level (8+ years) Required
    MVS COBOL, Expert Level (8+ years) Required
    MVS DB2, Expert Level (8+ years) Required
    MVS CICS, Expert Level (8+ years) Required
    MVS JCL, Journey Level (2-5 years) Required
    MVS SQL, Journey Level (2-5 years) Optional

Time is of the essence for this position.  The planned start
date is 4/20/98.

If you are interested in this position, please contact me at
your earliest convenience.

Jim Burgardt
Philos Computer Solutions, Inc.
(510) 836-1795 (voice)
(510) 836-1797 (fax)

www.philos.com (web site)

Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 US CA SF Prog/Anal MVS COBOL COBOL II DB2 CICS JCL SQL

Quote:

>We need a programmer/analyst for development and maintenance for
>both on-line and batch applications through all phases of the
>software development life cycle.

When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates,
for the position(s) posted; to do otherwise leads many to conclude that
you are either trolling for resumes or running a blind ad to determine
rates.

DD

Thu, 28 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-MA Boston Area Contract Position: Cobol-Cobol II-DB2-MVS/JCL

2. Financial Services, COBOL/II, CICS, JCL, DB2, Oracle SQL, ACCESS, ANSI C, VISUAL BASIC

3. US - GA - Atlanta MVS, CICS, Cobol, JCL, DB2

4. US - GA - Atlanta MVS, CICS, Cobol, JCL, DB2

5. US MVS, COBOL II, IMS, JCL, DB2 DB/2 Developers

6. US-MO-St Louis MVS, COBOL II, IMS, JCL, DB2 DB/2 Developers

7. US-FL-Jacksonville: NEEDED-- COBOL II MVS, CICS DB2 DB/2

8. US-FL-Jacksonville: NEEDED-- COBOL II MVS, CICS DB2 DB/2

9. US-FL-Jacksonville: P/As NEEDED-- COBOL II MVS, CICS DB2 DB/2

10. MVS Cobol/Cobol II CICS VSAM DB2 IDEAL Datacom Consultant available

11. COBOL II, CICS, DB/2, IBM JCL Prog./Analysts Needed -- Ottawa, Canada

12. USA.MO-St Louis MVS, COBOL II, IMS, JCL, DB2 DB/2 Developers