COBOL on Mac 68k?
Author Message
 COBOL on Mac 68k?

I've tried searching the web and asking around, but no one seems to know.
Is there a COBOL compiler for the Mac 68k?  If so, could someone please point
me to it?  Freeware or shareware are of course preferred, but I will consider
other options as well.  ANY help on this would be appreciated, thanks in
advance.

--

Sat, 15 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 COBOL on Mac 68k?

Quote:

>I've tried searching the web and asking around, but no one seems to know.
>Is there a COBOL compiler for the Mac 68k?  If so, could someone please point

[snip]

Matt:

The answer is, no.  The question has been asked a few times in the
recent past and there is nothing out there for the Mac.  One of the
compiler companies wrote something in the past, but it was never
released as a production product.  Sorry!

Bob Wolfe, flexus, rtwolfe at spammers-are-meat-heads flexus dot com
To reply, look at my e-mail address, get rid of the spammer insult and fix the address.
Check out The Flexus COBOL Page at http://www.flexus.com

Sat, 15 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Zip compression on 68k Macs!

2. Speech Manager on 68K Macs

3. Linz V4 on 68K Macs?

4. 68k Mac version

5. Python 2.0 vs 68k Mac

6. Python IDE won't run on 68k Mac (Centris 650)

7. NumPy on 68k-Mac

8. Python 1.5.1 bugs on MachTen on 68k Mac

9. Tkinter problems on the Mac (68K 1.3.3)

10. 8.3 68k Mac

11. Need Mac 68K database libraries

12. Compiling 68k Mac Tcl/Tk extension w/MPW