How to recup data with Access or Excel from Cobol Data with *.ISM and *.IDX file
Author Message
 How to recup data with Access or Excel from Cobol Data with *.ISM and *.IDX file

I have to recup data from a program running on COBOL. I don't know which
one.
There is DATA with *.ISM and *.IDX. My goal is to read data with ODBC or An
another mean only once time.
The destination of the data is Access  97 or Excel 97.

Thanks for HELP.

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Extracting data from COBOL data files

2. access cobol data files?

3. Micro Focus Cobol ISAM files - accessing data???

4. Tools for accessing cobol data files from Windows

5. Saving 2D array data to excel files( or AGL files)

6. Read VFP data files into Clipper data files

7. I have 100 data files, I want to join them together as one data file

8. Unix Data files vs DOS data files

9. non-gridded ASCII data file to netCDF data file

10. PyObject *data - access to raw data?

11. Importing Data from Excel, File Maker

12. Getting data from Excel file?