GerNet: Echo-Liste
Author Message
 GerNet: Echo-Liste

We are BitWise Inc.  A consulting firm in the Chicagoland area.  We are
currently in need of experienced (minimum 1.5 yrs) programmers.  CICS
preferred but not
necessary.  DB2 a plus.  We are a small growing company looking for top
notch
people.  You can grow with us and take on responsibilities that would take
much
longer with a larger company.  Please feel free to call our office (630)
778-7338 and speak to our recruiting staff to discuss opportunities with
BitWise Inc.  Thank
you - the door is open for a very rewarding opportunity with high
visability.

Bill Valentine
Sales Manager
BitWise Inc.

Thu, 15 Apr 1999 02:00:00 GMT

1. Liste de diffusion FORTH

2. création d'une liste de diffusion

3. Liste de Diffusion Visual Objects

4. Liste de Diffusion Visual Objects

5. Nueva Lista / New List / Nouvelle Liste

6. LOGO-L> liste Logo

7. New french-speaking mailing-list about Python / Nouvelle liste de

8. Liste Ada France -- Ada france mailing list

9. echo chk

10. Problem with Echo (I think)

11. CW2.0 client/server echo example for socket wrench

12. This Echo