MF Personal COBOL - Printing using Windows 95
Author Message
 MF Personal COBOL - Printing using Windows 95

I need help. I am using printer pcl commands in a report. I make the
assignment to lpt1 and every thing works o.k. I make the assignment to a
file and use the pc_win_print call and windows ignores the pcl commands.
Any suggestions?

Mon, 06 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing with MF Cobol and Windows 95

2. Queries re MicroFocus Personal COBOL for Windows 3.1/Windows 95

3. Printing in MF Personal Cobol for Win 3.1

4. MF Personal COBOL for Windows

5. Data file creating/editing using MF Personal COBOL

6. MF personal cobol for windows - Data file editor

7. MF personal cobol for windows - Data fil

8. Need MF Personal COBOL for Windows - URGENT

9. MF Personal Cobol for Windows...opinion

10. Problem with MF Cobol 3.1 & Windows 95

11. Help me with MF cobol with XM.exe in a Windows 95 DOS session

12. Please, help me with MF Cobol and dos session in Windows 95