Opinions on MF COBOL Visual Workbench
Author Message
 Opinions on MF COBOL Visual Workbench

Our company is the process of purchasing MF Visual COBOL
and porting our software (as well creating new modules)
using the workbench.   I'd appreciate any and all opinions
on this product (i.e. ease of use, great features, shortcomings)

Thank You!

Tue, 13 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MF Cobol VS MF WorkBench

2. connecting to SQLServer from MF COBOL workbench

3. MF COBOL Workbench manual?

4. Creating an Executable Module in MF Cobol Workbench 4.0

5. old MF cobol workbench problem

6. MF Cobol/Workbench query

7. MF Cobol Workbench V 3.2.20

8. MF COBOL Newsgroup?? Especially for NetExpress and Workbench

9. MF Cobol 4.0.32 NO Full Screen Workbench

10. Thoughts on CA Visual Realia, Realia Workbench (COBOL)

11. MF Personal Cobol for Windows...opinion

12. CA-Realia II Workbench vs. COBOL Workbench