Some questions about Micro Focus Cobol on NT!
Author Message
 Some questions about Micro Focus Cobol on NT!

We have some MF- COBOL programs under IBM AIX environment. These programs
work with ORACLE whcih provide COBOL pre-compiler named PRO-COBOL And now we
want to migrate these programs to Windows NT environment. Oracle provides
PRO-COBOL in windows also,but we don't have any MF-COBOL compiler in NT. So
how can I get MF-COBOL compiler under NT environment?

Fri, 05 Sep 2003 16:21:41 GMT
 Some questions about Micro Focus Cobol on NT!

Quote:

> We have some MF- COBOL programs under IBM AIX environment. These programs
> work with ORACLE whcih provide COBOL pre-compiler named PRO-COBOL And now we
> want to migrate these programs to Windows NT environment. Oracle provides
> PRO-COBOL in windows also,but we don't have any MF-COBOL compiler in NT. So
> how can I get MF-COBOL compiler under NT environment?

The MF-COBOL compiler is sold for Windows XX as NetExpress. Check the
following web site for information.

http://www.merant.com

--
Lorne Sunley

Fri, 05 Sep 2003 23:12:34 GMT

1. Micro Focus COBOL for Windows 95 and NT Server 4.0

2. MICRO FOCUS RELEASES VISUAL OBJECT COBOL FOR WIN95/NT

3. Micro Focus 2.4.38 EXTFH and Micro Focus 3.1.35 compiler

4. Micro Focus Cobol Question

5. Micro Focus COBOL question

6. Questions on Micro-Focus COBOL

7. Visual Age cobol calling Micro Focus cobol

8. Micro Focus and DB2/2 for Windows NT

9. C Versus Micro Focus COBOL Efficiency

10. A problem with Micro-focus Cobol (HP 9000/840)

11. Micro Focus Cobol Error Messages

12. New copy In Micro Focus Cobol