KC>Mainframe>COBOL, CICS, DB2, IMS>Excellent $$$
Author Message
 KC>Mainframe>COBOL, CICS, DB2, IMS>Excellent $$$

Midwest Consulting Group is currently seeking qualified individuals with
Mainframe experience to join one of the fastest growing, secure IS/IT
consulting companies in the Midwest.  Any experience with the following is
necessary: COBOL, COBOL II, CICS, DB2, &/or IMS DB/DC.  Individuals with
experience in the design, development, implementation, and/or maintenance
are needed.  Not just year 2000 work!

MCG is a primary vendor for several Fortune 500 clients in the Kansas City,
St. Louis and Dallas areas.  Consultants are employed on a permanent,
full-time basis, taking advantage of the secure opportunities offered by an
established company.  Additionally, consultants are able and assisted in
obtaining new skills and applying them on-the-job with our Fortune 500
clients.

Overall, we currently have over 100 opportunities for IS/IT professionals
in Kansas City alone!  With over 150 consultants currently employed on a
permanent basis in KC, we are also one of the largest firms in the area!
Compensation packages includes full benefits + excellent pay + bonuses +
401k plan + relocation assistance + more!

Please forward a copy of your resume via fax to 816-855-6298, attention

compatible).

Please visit our Homepage for more information: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 27 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. KC>Smalltalk>Excellent Compensation

2. US-KS-KC >>> FOCUS Programmers

3. HELP>>>>>>>Fortran-Pascal Linking

4. >>>>>>>FROM SMTK TO C++

5. IBM Mainframe - COBOL,IMS/DB/DC,CICS,DB2 immediate openings

6. ><><><><>Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp on INT 14!><><><><><>

7. IBM Mainframe - COBOL,IMS/DB/DC,CICS,DB2 immediate openings

8. <<<<<YOU MUST CHECK THIS OUT >>>>>>>>>> 2103

9. KC>>>Smalltalk>>>All Flavors Needed!!

10. !!!!!-->COBOL, DB2, AND IMS EXPERIENCE NEEDED

11. !!!!!-->COBOL, DB2, AND IMS EXPERIENCE NEEDED

12. vax cobol -->>> dec cobol