Any tutoring available?
Author Message
 Any tutoring available?

I'm wondering if there are ANY tutoring available from any web sight out
there? I've searched high and low to learn the basics of cobol. I have
COBOL650.zip, but have not found any files to help teach me. There are
MANY c++ tutor pages... there has to be some COBOL.... somewhere! Thanks
for any replies.
Steve

Sat, 26 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Any tutoring available?

: I'm wondering if there are ANY tutoring available from any web sight out
: there? I've searched high and low to learn the basics of cobol. I have
: COBOL650.zip, but have not found any files to help teach me. There are
: MANY c++ tutor pages... there has to be some COBOL.... somewhere! Thanks
: for any replies.
: Steve
  ---------------------------------

  Get COB650.zip. It is the same compiler package, but has over 20
source programs in it.

  If I find any other location that has some source programs, I'll
let you know.

Sun, 27 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Spanish tutor available

2. Tutor for Children available

3. Interative Tutor for Ada9X Available

4. need Mentor/Tutor -Please Help me

5. An Good 370 Tutor Resources?

6. LOOKING FOR ASSEMBLER TUTOR BY EMAIL

7. looking for goos tutor

8. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

9. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

10. need private tutor for smalltalk visualwork3.

11. Looking for Smalltalk tutor

12. Smalltalk/Java Education(Classes or Tutoring)