Old Micro Focus Cobol and C
Author Message
 Old Micro Focus Cobol and C

I must use a very old release of MicroFocus Cobol (v1.2
for the MSDOS environment) to modify old programs, inserting
calls to a new C-language routine.

I don't know  in which way I can call the C function
and link all togheter to produce an .EXE file.

Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ISAM, old Microsoft ISAM, Alternate Index, Micro Focus Visual Object Cobol

2. Micro Focus 2.4.38 EXTFH and Micro Focus 3.1.35 compiler

3. Visual Age cobol calling Micro Focus cobol

4. C Versus Micro Focus COBOL Efficiency

5. A problem with Micro-focus Cobol (HP 9000/840)

6. Micro Focus Cobol Error Messages

7. New copy In Micro Focus Cobol

8. Micro focus cobol and NT4

9. Using of pointers in HP Micro-Focus COBOL

10. Installing Micro Focus Cobol

11. New Cobol Portal Micro Focus Open Forums

12. MIcro Focus Personal Cobol & SQL