US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analysts various levels for major bank
Author Message
 US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analysts various levels for major bank

Our client, a major bank based in New York City, seeks to recruit 2
intermediate COBOL, CICS, DB2 programmer analysts as full-time
employees in there New Jersey office, 15 minutes drive from the George
Washington Bridge.

All candidates must have experience of working on finance related
projects within a banking/brokerage company. This position will also
offer the opportunity to work on a major data warehouse project
interfaced via cutting-edge client/server (internet and intranet)
technology.

Specific DB2 experience is highly desirable but not essential.
Candidates with VSAM experience will receive training in DB2.

Base salaries will range from $55-65K with very attractive
benefit/bonus/profit sharing structure.

Please note, as these are urgent requirements my client will only
consider tri-state US citizens or green card holders.

To apply, forward a detailed copy of your resume to me at this address
and I will call you within 24 hours to discuss this position in
greater detail.

Duncan Campling

Datacom Technology Group Inc.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
212-629-5720  Ext:230  (voice)
212-629-3374  (fax)
Please mark all fax correspondence with my name - thank you

Sat, 19 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analysts various levels for major bank

Quote:
>Our client, a major bank based in New York City, seeks to recruit 2
>intermediate COBOL, CICS, DB2 programmer analysts as full-time
>employees in there New Jersey office, 15 minutes drive from the George

              their

While it's not generally fair game to correct spelling.  This is a
commercial post.

Quote:
>Washington Bridge.

>All candidates must have experience of working on finance related
>projects within a banking/brokerage company. This position will also
>offer the opportunity to work on a major data warehouse project
>interfaced via cutting-edge client/server (internet and intranet)
>technology.

>Specific DB2 experience is highly desirable but not essential.
>Candidates with VSAM experience will receive training in DB2.

>Base salaries will range from $55-65K with very attractive
>benefit/bonus/profit sharing structure.

Yo Duncan, thanks for posting the salary.  It's a little low given the
location.  Someone has posted that financial programmers are
getting $1,500/day in New York City.  If the bonus is something like
another $65K/year, it's still a bit low.

$1500/day works out to 187.50/hour.  For a 2,000 hour year, it's
$375,000, so your client might have a problem with their programmers
high tailing it across the bridge to New York City.

You might pass the word back to your client that other companies are
paying more, three hundred thousand dollars/year higher.

Quote:

>Please note, as these are urgent requirements my client will only
>consider tri-state US citizens or green card holders.

>To apply, forward a detailed copy of your resume to me at this address
>and I will call you within 24 hours to discuss this position in
>greater detail.

>Duncan Campling

>Datacom Technology Group Inc.

>http://www.datacom1.com
>212-629-5720  Ext:230  (voice)
>212-629-3374  (fax)
>Please mark all fax correspondence with my name - thank you

Cory Hamasaki  Usenet is great, you can talk-back to spammers.

Mon, 21 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

2. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

3. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

4. US-NJ - Cobol/CICS/DB2 or VSAM Programmer Analysts - Major Bank

5. US-NJ - Cobol/CICS/DB2 or VSAM Programmer Analysts - major bank

6. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

7. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

8. US-NJ - Cobol/CICS/DB2 or VSAM Programmer Analysts - major bank

9. US-NJ - Cobol/CICS/DB2 or VSAM Programmer Analysts - major bank

10. US-NY-NYC - COBOL/CICS/VSAM programmer/analyst - Major bank

11. US-NY-NYC - COBOL/CICS/VSAM programmer/analyst - Major bank

12. US-NJ MAINFRAME/COBOL/CICS/VSAM/DB2/JCL