I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!
Author Message
 I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!

HELLLPPPP !!!

i am new toc and my professor has given us a first programming assignment.

Addition is a basic mathematical operation. By repeating the operation of
addition we can get multiplication, by repeatedly multiplying we get
exponentiation, by repeatedly exponentiating hyper-exponetiation, by repeated
hyper-exponentiation hyper-dyper-exponentiation. To avoid silliness, let us
number these operations instead.

a (1) b means a + b
a (2) b means a * b
a (3) b means a ^ b,

and so on.

Expressions such as 10 (1234) 10 are huge, but your program must evaluate
such expressions unless it runs out of memory.

Please write a program which will accept the input

1 (1) x = 2
2 (2) x = y
2 (y) 2 = z

and evaluate z.

And also

2 (1) x = 1
y (3) 2 = x
2 (y) 2 = z

and evaluate z.

please reply by email before 4 oclock on wednesday. i will pay 50 pounds for
someone to write this program for me.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!
Quote:

> HELLLPPPP !!!

> i am new toc and my professor has given us a first programming assignment.

> Addition is a basic mathematical operation. By repeating the operation of
> addition we can get multiplication, by repeatedly multiplying we get
> exponentiation, by repeatedly exponentiating hyper-exponetiation, by repeated
> hyper-exponentiation hyper-dyper-exponentiation. To avoid silliness, let us
> number these operations instead.

> a (1) b means a + b
> a (2) b means a * b
> a (3) b means a ^ b,

> and so on.

> Expressions such as 10 (1234) 10 are huge, but your program must evaluate
> such expressions unless it runs out of memory.

> Please write a program which will accept the input

> 1 (1) x = 2
> 2 (2) x = y
> 2 (y) 2 = z

> and evaluate z.

> And also

> 2 (1) x = 1
> y (3) 2 = x
> 2 (y) 2 = z

> and evaluate z.

> please reply by email before 4 oclock on wednesday. i will pay 50 pounds for
> someone to write this program for me.

50 pounds of what?

Have you read the FAQ for this newsgroup?
Did you notice the part about the fact that WE DON'T DO HOMEWORK HERE
(though we will give pointers once you're on the way to a solution)?

Read the FAQ. Talk to your prof (after all that's what she/he is there
for).

When you've done all that, and you've at least _attempted_ to work on
the problem feel free to post again.

Otherwise, consider yourself flamed--AND GO AWAY!

> Before you buy.

GAFC,
--ag
--
Artie Gold, Austin, TX  (finger the cs.utexas.edu account for more info)

--
A: Look for a lawyer who speaks Aramaic...about trademark infringement.

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!

Quote:

> Expressions such as 10 (1234) 10 are huge, but your program must evaluate
> such expressions unless it runs out of memory.
> Please write a program which will accept the input
> 1 (1) x = 2
> 2 (2) x = y
> 2 (y) 2 = z
> and evaluate z.
> And also
> 2 (1) x = 1
> y (3) 2 = x
> 2 (y) 2 = z
> and evaluate z.

   No.

Quote:
> please reply by email before 4 oclock on wednesday. i will pay 50 pounds for
> someone to write this program for me.

   Might I suggest a local library with books on C.  Have you
tried to write the program?  Were you paying attention in class?
If so, why do you have to ask comp.lang.c to do your homework?
Do you really think you would get away with this?

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!
tetration...
first order, addition;
second order, multiplication;
third order, exponentiation;
fourth order, tetration.

cf. Rudy Rucker's book __Infinity and the Mind__ ( i think you'll probably
have time after failling?)

BTW, you could mention this to your prof as an excuse... research!
--
*please post to NG only*

----------

Quote:

> HELLLPPPP !!!

> i am new toc and my professor has given us a first programming assignment.

> Addition is a basic mathematical operation. By repeating the operation of
> addition we can get multiplication, by repeatedly multiplying we get
> exponentiation, by repeatedly exponentiating hyper-exponetiation, by repeated
> hyper-exponentiation hyper-dyper-exponentiation. To avoid silliness, let us
> number these operations instead.

> a (1) b means a + b
> a (2) b means a * b
> a (3) b means a ^ b,

> and so on.

> Expressions such as 10 (1234) 10 are huge, but your program must evaluate
> such expressions unless it runs out of memory.

> Please write a program which will accept the input

> 1 (1) x = 2
> 2 (2) x = y
> 2 (y) 2 = z

> and evaluate z.

> And also

> 2 (1) x = 1
> y (3) 2 = x
> 2 (y) 2 = z

> and evaluate z.

> please reply by email before 4 oclock on wednesday. i will pay 50 pounds for
> someone to write this program for me.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!

Quote:
> Cha-chunk!  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs...

> Did you know that the word "gullible" has been removed from all year 2000
> dictionaries?

(sigh) Old joke, Dann. Linux got there first, with a typically gnuoid
twist:

grep gullible /usr/dict/words

really really really provides no hits (in an ancient version of RedHat).

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!

Quote:
>HELLLPPPP !!!

>i am new toc and my professor has given us a first programming assignment.

<troll snipped>

LOL

--
-hs-
ISO-C Library: http://www.dinkum.com/htm_cl

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!
Hi Homer,

You have obviously learned the English sense of humour.

Do you realise exactly what it is that the professor is
asking for in his assignment ?

Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!

: HELLLPPPP !!!

: i am new toc and my professor has given us a first programming assignment.

(snip)

: please reply by email before 4 oclock on wednesday. i will pay 50 pounds for
: someone to write this program for me.

This sort of thing has been addressed before on the newsgroup. While we
can HELP people with homework they're actually TRIED to do, we won't do
the WHOLE THING for them. Offering to pay 50 (or 500, or 5 million)
won't help, it only serves to make you look more dishonest.

--

| Kingpriest of "The Flying Lemon Tree" G++ FR FW+ M- #80 D+ ADA N+++ |

"How come even in my fantasies everyone is a jerk?"
   - Daria Morgendorfer

Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!

Quote:

> : HELLLPPPP !!!

> : i am new toc and my professor has given us a first programming
assignment.

> (snip)

> : please reply by email before 4 oclock on wednesday. i will pay 50
pounds for
> : someone to write this program for me.

> This sort of thing has been addressed before on the newsgroup. While we
> can HELP people with homework they're actually TRIED to do, we won't do
> the WHOLE THING for them. Offering to pay 50 (or 500, or 5 million)
> won't help, it only serves to make you look more dishonest.

You are incorrect. 5 million /would/ help. In fact, without wishing to
start a bidding war, I'd go as low as 1 million. :-)

--
Richard Heathfield

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others." - Groucho
Marx

Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!

Quote:

> You are incorrect. 5 million /would/ help. In fact, without wishing to
> start a bidding war, I'd go as low as 1 million. :-)

Is there an ebay category for homework help?
--
"You call this a *C* question? What the hell are you smoking?" --Kaz

Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!

Quote:
> You are incorrect. 5 million /would/ help. In fact,
> without wishing to
> start a bidding war, I'd go as low as 1 million. :-)
> --

I'm not a rich man, but if you give me the copyright to the
program I think I'll be able to give you your 1 million.
Please read the professor's assignment carefully, there is
something very {*filter*} about his equations !

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.*-*-*.com/ Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!

Quote:

> > You are incorrect. 5 million /would/ help. In fact,
> > without wishing to
> > start a bidding war, I'd go as low as 1 million. :-)

> I'm not a rich man, but if you give me the copyright to the
> program I think I'll be able to give you your 1 million.
> Please read the professor's assignment carefully, there is
> something very {*filter*} about his equations !

#include <stdlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>
int main(void) {
    puts("Out of memory.");
    return EXIT_FAILURE;

Quote:
}

For somewhat less than 1 million (but probably more than
50) you should be able to get the professor to give you
a passing grade for this.  Drop the class if he's one of
those honest types.

(A higher quality-of-implementation version reports that there
are no solutions to the second set of equations, of course.  I
understand.  Anyone who might care understands.  Don't spoil
the original troll by belabouring the point any further.  Thank
you.)

(And read the FAQ.  I have it on inarguable authority that it
contains all useful information on appropriate comp.lang.c
posting, which therefore must include advice for improving
your comp.lang.c trolls.)

--
MJSR

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!
I think taking the troll any further wouldn't be topical.

The problem is that intermediate results like x = -1 can't
be thrown away because -1 * -1 is a positive integer. Also
the order or recursion can be one of the variables.

Just for N = 1 or 2 this is a pretty difficult program to
write, can we write it for arbitrary N ?

A web search on "tetration" turned up a few very
interesting articles on this.

If people want to explore this further there is a thread on
sci.math called "tetration etc ?"

The professor's next assignment is "write a program to
accept a question in the English language and return the
correct answer."

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I will pay for homework help !HELLLPPPP !!!HELLLPPPP !!!

Quote:

> The professor's next assignment is "write a program to
> accept a question in the English language and return the
> correct answer."

That's easy. It would be harder to do for a program that's supposed to
accept *any* question in the English language :-)

Gergo

--
Q:      What's the difference between Bell Labs and the Boy Scouts of America?
A:      The Boy Scouts have {*filter*} supervision.

GU d- s:+ a--- C++>$ UL+++ P>++ L+++ E>++ W+ N++ o? K- w--- !O !M !V
PS+ PE+ Y+ PGP+ t* 5+ X- R>+ tv++ b+>+++ DI+ D+ G>++ e* h! !r !y+

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

 [ 21 post ]  Go to page: [1] [2]

 Relevant Pages

1. Need Assistance: Willing to pay.(simple program)

2. Convert Pascal to C: Willing to pay

3. WANTED: awkcc for Linux (Willing to pay $$)

4. Control needed? Willing to Pay

5. I AM WILLING TO PAY, PLEASE READ AND HELP ME!!!

6. Anyone willing to help me learn arrays?

7. Anyone willing to help a ANSI C novice

8. Anyone willing to help???

9. Looking for C/C++ compiler (ANSI C). Willing to pay !

10. Help Needed with C Code Now!!-Will pay

11. Help - C program, I will pay you $

12. C student will pay $ for help on simple programs