How to write c program to create linked list of staff records using ADT
Author Message
 How to write c program to create linked list of staff records using ADT

Hello
    I am a student leaning Borland C program, but i had some problem, I want
to create & maintain an oredered linked list of staff records using
ADT(abstract data type) approach.   The Program also provide the following
functions
1.    Insertion     2. Deletion    3. Update    4.  Item_count   5.
Traverse     6.  Display_Dept   7.  Display Position
and to implement the 6th & 7th function, include in the LIst ADT a function
Search which search for all records that match certain criteria

e.g.    void Search(List userList, Boolean(*match)(Item curItem), void
(*display)(Item curItem)),.

Staff records

eg.    Chan William 21334 ACCT Programmer

Do you had any idea can give me or program sample......

Thank you & Happy New Year

Wed, 20 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to write c program to create linked list of staff records using ADT
<< Do you had any idea  >>

Here is my idea -- write your code, and post the parts that don't work. Then
ask for help.

Also, never simply post the words in your homework assignment -- people who
read it might mistakenly think you a lazy person. Perish the thought.

Paul Lutus

Quote:

>Hello
>    I am a student leaning Borland C program, but i had some problem, I
want
>to create & maintain an oredered linked list of staff records using
>ADT(abstract data type) approach.   The Program also provide the following
>functions
>1.    Insertion     2. Deletion    3. Update    4.  Item_count   5.
>Traverse     6.  Display_Dept   7.  Display Position
>and to implement the 6th & 7th function, include in the LIst ADT a function
>Search which search for all records that match certain criteria

>e.g.    void Search(List userList, Boolean(*match)(Item curItem), void
>(*display)(Item curItem)),.

>Staff records

>eg.    Chan William 21334 ACCT Programmer

>Do you had any idea can give me or program sample......

>Thank you & Happy New Year

Wed, 20 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. linked list(ADT) problems

2. Help on doubly-link lists on an ADT.....

3. Linked Lists and ADT

4. link list of a linked list (chained links?)

5. newbie:- printing records from a link list.

6. HELP: records and linked lists

7. writing record into DB using mfc

8. Incompatible NULL Assignments || Linked List inside Linked List

9. Clearing Memory || Linked List INSIDE of a Linked List

10. Freeing a Linked List inside of a Linked List

11. Linked List of Linked Lists

12. Define a linked list of a linked list