BC 4 and Watcom
Author Message
 BC 4 and Watcom

Hello there. I got BC4 (!) and for my surprise
it doesn't have IDE for DOS. Does BC45 or BC5
have IDE's for DOS??? And Watcom??? Also,
is there anyone with a Watcom for sale???
(here in brazil it is soooooo expensive)

Thanx,

--
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
-----( Claudio Regner  aka Coke )

---( GUS sucks! SB AWE32 rules! )
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mon, 11 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 BC 4 and Watcom

Quote:
>Hello there. I got BC4 (!) and for my surprise
>it doesn't have IDE for DOS. Does BC45 or BC5
>have IDE's for DOS??? And Watcom??? Also,
>is there anyone with a Watcom for sale???
>(here in brazil it is soooooo expensive)

Watcom does not have an IDE for DOS.  The only thing that would have something
like that would probably be Turbo C/C++, but then again you're getting
a wimpy compiler.

Many developers use Windows environments to develop under, and test in DOS.

Cheers,
Bernie

--

3A Computer Science                                  University of Waterloo
Home Page : http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~bm2wong

Fri, 15 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. BC compared with Watcom

2. bc++ 5.0 <-> watcom 11.0

3. BC++4.0 gripe and Watcom C opinion requested

4. Bug in BC 3.1

5. Compiliing problems with BC 4.5 under Windows 95

6. Problems BC++2.0 -> gcc

7. BC v3.1 link problem

8. VC and BC

9. Bug in BC 3.1

10. Funny bug in BC 3.1

11. BC linker error while includ. time.h

12. Disabling Dialog Items (BC++4.5)